An Account Executive plays a key part in the account delivery here at Retail Marketing. You will work to provide operational excellence to the teams and achieve client satisfaction within your category. You will support the Account Manager and field teams to deliver client activity, developing strong relationships across the account to provide outstanding service and experiences. Your key to success will be gaining a deep understanding of both your client(s) objectives and RMG’s proposition.
What we offer you:
Salary: Up to £25,000 + bonus & company car
Working: Monday – Friday, 9.00 – 17.30
Contract: Full time, perm
Location: South – predominantly working from home, with one office day per week (office day within Reading area)
Team: Commercial Team
The opportunity to be a central key player within a faced paced environment.
Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role.
Working within an organisation which strives to recognise potential and develop individuals.
What is my role?
Work closely with Account Managers, field teams and internal departments to ensure they are supported.
Build a strong rapport with all members of the RMG Head Office team and field teams.
Book and organise meeting venues, hotels, travel and accommodation.
Work with suppliers to source and obtain quotes for merchandise such as uniform following all necessary procurement and finance processes.
Manage and organise the logistics requirements for each client via third party suppliers.
Daily use of finance system to manage purchase orders and all team spend – creation through to invoicing.
Preparation and sending out of agreed reports to field teams and clients.
Attend client meetings and events to ensure smooth running and provide first hand support.
Commercial awareness of business and client budgets to ensure processes are adhered to.
Provide adhoc support on projects and tactical campaigns across the business.
To be a positive and proactive member of the RMG team.
Actively participate in all meetings and training sessions.
What key skills should I have?
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to influence, motivate and engage others.
- Ability to visualise and communicate solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Team player and confident with people, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A positive proactive and forward-thinking mindset with the ambition to learn, develop and grow.
What experience should I have?
- Experience working in a demanding, fast paced, support or administrative environment.
- Keen interest or experience with technology or consumer electronic brands.
- Client facing experience is advantageous.
- Experience of effective project ownership with multiple stakeholder involvement.
- Experience working with software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Teams.