BT Digital Ambassador – Remote & Acrrington
What is my role?
We are looking for 3 full time Digital Ambassadors to join our team.
Being a part of this team means being enthusiastic about all products ranged on the BT Shop to engage and present to online consumers. The Customer service advisor role will be dealing with end-to-end customer service from pre-sale, after sales and everything in between.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Handling customer queries via voice, email, and live chat.
- Communicating and interacting with customers through live chat.
- Increase brand advocacy through relationships with customers through online interactions.
- Communicate effectively with the wider team and deliver measurable results.
- Support the business with additional activity and maintain report output.
- Deliver a memorable experience to every customer by creating a long-lasting impression.
What key skills should I have?
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Previous experience in an on-line chat role would be advantageous.
- Be creative when faced with challenges and sharing best practice with peers.
- Confident to proactively work on your own and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy (ability to comfortably navigate in multiple technology applications).