BT Online Customer Service Advisor – Accrington/Hybrid – Fixed Contract
Salary: £22,896 Pro Rata
Working week: 5 days (Monday – Friday)
Contract: 4-month Fixed Term contract (October – January)
Working Hours: 9-5pm
Ideal Location: Commutable distance from Accrington. This will be a part remote/part office-based role – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Do you enjoy talking about the latest technology?
- Do you prefer flexible working from home?
- Do you have the experience and a natural skill to engage with consumers using online chat?
- Do you have previous customer experience?
Then we would love to hear from you…
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity and we are delighted to be partnering with BT for this fantastic opportunity.
Being a part of this team means being enthusiastic about all products ranged on the BT Shop to engage and present to online consumers. The Customer service advisor role will be dealing with end-to-end customer service from pre-sale, after sales and everything in between.
Key responsibilities of the BT customer service advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Handling customer queries via voice, email, and live chat
- Communicating and interacting with customers through live chat.
- Increase brand advocacy through relationships with customers through online interactions.
- Communicate effectively with the wider team and deliver measurable results.
- Support the business with additional activity and maintain report output.
- Deliver a memorable experience to every customer by creating a long-lasting impression.
What key skills and experience should I have?
- Technology experience preferred and an interest in Technology is a must.
- Proven record of working in a customer service role
- Previous experience in an on-line chat role would be advantageous
- Be creative when faced with challenges and sharing best practice with peers.
- Confident to proactively work on your own and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy (ability to comfortably navigate in multiple technology applications).
What we offer you
- A fantastic chance to represent an innovative brand.
- A fun working environment where no two days are the same
- Initial and continuous support & training to get the very best out of you and your role
- At RMG our field teams have a great opportunity to grow their career with not only RMG but our clients directly.
- RMG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion