Client Success Manager
The past 18 months have seen us evolve our business to adopt a ‘digital first’ mindset allowing us to connect brands with consumers through both physical and digital channels.
Out of this evolution the business developed a software product called Storey Arc to facilitate the digital consumer relationship.
Brands such as Epson and Jabra are now successfully connecting with the online customers through Storey.
To ensure we are adequately resourced to manage our ambitious growth plans we are now looking for another exceptional Client Success Manager.
What is my role?
This role will be accountable for the smooth onboarding and relationship management of new clients, developing them into strategic partners through commercial success. A strong focus on quality delivery and efficient communication to ensure account performance and client satisfaction.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Support new business generation process including joining client pitch meetings and delivering product demonstrations.
- Confident relationship building with Ecommerce/Digital roles within client accounts, defining communication rhythm and consistency in approach.
- Interpret client requirements into internal briefings, managing delivery expectations.
- Define performance criteria for each account and make commercial recommendations on ways to improve conversion to sale and client return on investment.
- Identify opportunities to upsell client accounts to include additional services linked to the delivery of Storey such as branded environments and/or digital training.
- Make recommendations to the business based on learnings taken from your accounts including competitor insight, barriers to sale and product developments.
- Budget management and gross profit delivery in line with budget.
What key skills should I have?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a critical eye for your own work.
- Resilience and perseverance towards your goals.
- Self-awareness and empathy to adapt your style to each person you engage with.
- Demonstrable alignment with our values of energy, unity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What experience should I have?
- 2+ years’ experience managing high-level customer relationships.
- Experience in a tech-start-up is preferable but not essential.