Epsom Digital Warrior Team Leader
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values:
Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
What is my role?
As an Epson Digital Warrior Team Leader, together with your team colleagues, you will ensure a market leading level of personalised online consumer engagement, and sales are delivered through digital platforms such as the Epson website and digital assistance services.
Coach and mentor your team of Digital Warriors during their daily activities.
Work with other team leaders to complete effective handovers between shifts
Lead your team to achieve their engagement & sales goals.
Work on digital programmes and projects as required. Including, proposing, building, delivering, and evaluating digital engagement activities.
Use online social channel engagement, blogging, vlogging and professional video production (in conjunction with Epson or RMG marketing teams) to increase consumer knowledge, engagement, and advocacy.
Always maintain a high level of up-to-date Epson and Competitor product & service knowledge.
Educate consumers on Epson products and services while conversing online.
Clearly communicate the EPSON product range messages, continually evaluating your delivery and adjusting based on feedback from the National Account Managers and Account Manager.
Work with your line manager and Epson to understand your own gaps in knowledge, skill and behaviour and focus on developing yourself in line with your role and future ambitions.
Provide a high level of service and quality control is achieved from your team, while also supporting the digital assistance services directly, engaging with consumers online as needed through their journey to purchasing an Epson product or service.
Proactively demonstrate the Epson product and service features & technology to online consumers; ensuring the features and benefits of the product are clearly communicated to increase sales or subscriptions and drive advocacy for the brand.
What key skills should I have?
- Do you have an infectious, personable character who strives to develop themselves and others in both a personal and professional capacity?
- Do you get satisfaction out of going above and beyond in order to deliver results?
- Able to coach and mentor face to face or remotely and be a confident and influential leader
- Be available to work from home and the Epson office in Hemel Hempstead as required.
- Must have own transportation and home internet connection (min 10Mbps download and upload speed for stable digital platform access and effective and efficient working in role).
- Active, energetic, and dynamic individual with enthusiasm for a practical role
- Able to work as part of a virtual or physical team and on your own
- Open to new ideas, change and trying new methods/way of working
- Able to be flexible and travel (incl. late nights/weekends/overnights)
- Strong multitasking capabilities to switch between chat/tasks/video creation/digital content and social media
- Excellent verbal, communication, writing and documentation skills
- An organised approach with careful planning & preparation skills
- A results driven mindset with an understanding of return on investment.
What experience should I have?
- Previous team leader, or people management, experience is essential
- Experience in sales/customer experience/social media/blogging/filming (min 1 year)
- 1 year experience in an online chat services role (would be advantageous)
- Previous demonstration experience.
- Proficiency in the digital world; Including the use of the O365 suite (especially TEAMs, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), social media channels, personal video production, chat features and virtual world environments.
- Technology experience preferred and an interest in Technology is a must