Facebook Brand Influencer
Full Time Permanent Role working in Manchester, Liverpool and the surrounding areas – with a working pattern of Wednesday to Sunday.
£23,000 per annum plus KPI Bonus
Laptop and Phone
What is my role?
Our elite team of Facebook Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR products. You will be responsible for professionally representing the Facebook and Oculus products range within the UK retail environment. You will efficiently cover your territory and become the point of contact regarding Facebook/Oculus in-store execution, helping to promote and support their retail objectives and KPIs through training, merchandising and demonstration activities.
You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them. Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers at retail.
What's expected of me in my role?
- You will be part of an elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products.
- Enthusiastically demonstrating and training store staff on products to increase awareness, and influencing how customers can play, learn, and experience the world around them.
- Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking outside the box to action solutions via your team and in store relationships
- Be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within retail.
- Ensuring accurate, detailed, and timely completion on all commercial and competitive reporting duties as directed by the business.
- Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products at retail
- Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook products
- Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
- Display a professional demeanor while representing Facebook and RMG
- Have fun and smile!
What key skills should I have?
- Your experience:
- Strong experience in field marketing, understanding of consumer electronics and retail knowledge.
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills.
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others.
- Decisive analytic skills and the behaviour to make considered choices based on data.
What experience should I have?
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback