Facebook/Oculus Brand Influencer – Birmingham Bullring
Are you a Virtual Reality and Facebook Portal enthusiast? Can you openly talk about technology and how it can enrich people’s lives? Are you confident talking to large crowds in some of the busiest shopping centres in the UK? Our elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook products and your role will be to join us on our truck and bring our VR and Facebook portal products to life.
You will be commentating on a live screen casting of you, demonstrating the Oculus VR in real time. Adding in a little theatre and a whole lot of personality to increase awareness, and influencing how we play, learn, and experience the world around us.
Your customer facing experience, product knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to connect to a crowd, will allow you to be the champion and creator of opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers.
What this opportunity offers you:
Salary: £80 per day (8 hours a day)
Working: One weekend only, Saturday and Sunday
Contract: Fixed Term Contract, One weekend 20th November & 21st November
Location: Birmingham Bullring
A great chance to represent an exciting, pioneering brand.
To be party of an elite team of brand influencers.
Future opportunities within Retail Marketing Group.
A stage and opportunity to add to your portfolio of work.
What is my role?
You will be part of an elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products.
Enthusiastically demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them.
Be the champion and creator of opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within retail.
Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products at retail.
Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook products.
Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation.
Maintain product displays and product functionality.
Display a professional demeanour while representing Facebook and RMG.
Have fun and smile!
What key skills should I have?
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback.
- Access to smart phone (iPhone or Android)
- Ability and confidence to engage with large crowds.
What experience should I have?
- Previous experience in a sales role – retail/office/promotions.
- A background or experience within retail theatre, acting or training would be advantageous.
- Background or experience in consumer electronics.
- Gaming / VR experience desirable.