Facebook/Oculus Brand Influencer – Situ Live
Are you a Virtual Reality and Portal enthusiast? Our elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Portal & Oculus VR products. You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them. Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers at retail.
What this opportunity offers you:
Salary: £100 per day, 8 hours a day
Working: Part Time, 3 days per week, Fri, Sat & Sun
Contract: Fixed Term Contract, Starting asap until 31st December
Location: Situ Live, West Field White City, London
A great chance to represent an exciting, pioneering brand
To be party of an elite team of brand influencers
Exciting opportunity to work inside a new concept store in Westfield, White City
Future opportunities within Retail Marketing Group
What is my role?
We are looking for 2 part time demonstrators to join our team.
You will be part of an elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products.
Enthusiastically demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them.
Be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within retail.
Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products at retail.
Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook products.
Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation.
Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store.
Display a professional demeanour while representing Facebook and RMG.
Have fun and smile!
What's expected of me in my role?
- Passion for VR and gaming.
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback.
- Good presenter and confident speaking in small to medium sized crowds.
What experience should I have?
- Previous experience in a sales role – retail/office/promotions.
- Customer service background.
- Background in consumer electronics advantageous.
- Gaming / VR experience desirable.
- Experience with presenting and creating theatre.