Facebook – Oculus Brand Influencer – White City
Salary: £90 per day incl. holiday pay.
Working: Friday and Saturday and Sunday
Location: Currys White City
What is my role?
Are you a Virtual Reality and Portal enthusiast? Our elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Portal & Oculus VR products. You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them. Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers at retail.
What's expected of me in my role?
- You will be part of an elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products.
- Enthusiastically demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them.
- Be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within retail.
- Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products at retail
- Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook products
- Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
- Display a professional demeanour while representing Facebook and RMG
- Have fun and smile!
What key skills should I have?
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presenter and confident speaking in small to medium sized crowds.
What experience should I have?
- Previous experience in a sales role – retail/office/promotions
- A background in consumer electronics advantageous
- Gaming / VR experience essential
- A passion for presenting and creating theatre