Huawei Experience Store Assistant Store Manager
It’s official, Huawei Experience UK are opening their first ever stand-alone store retail stores and it starts with a new store opening in Stratford in November 2020. Ready for opening we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join this journey.
What is my role?
You'll be leading a great team to deliver memorable and immersive experiences for customers; as they learn, shop and get support from you and your team.
Working 5 days a week (to include weekends).
What's expected of me in my role?
- You’ll play a huge part in our new store opening, supporting our Store Manager and making sure our flagship store runs smoothly.
- This will involve inspirational team management and development, effective rota planning, visual merchandising and provision of an unbeatable customer service and aftersales support.
- As part of this you’ll be ensuring the development and delivery of the store business targets in line with the strategic priorities for Huawei.
- You will be confident in leading by example, demonstrating flair and a passion for providing a high quality customer experience.
- You will set the bar high with your own sales skills and techniques, able to provide effective feedback also to your team on the sales journeys they are leading.
- By coaching and motivating your team, you’ll be inspiring high performance against carefully planned individual and store KPI’s.
What key skills should I have?
- Previous team management experience in a customer-facing environment, including all aspects of recruiting, rota-creation, coaching, training and managing performance.
- Very importantly you’ll have impeccable customer service skills, demonstrated in a previous customer-facing role.
- You will have strong communication skills and be confident to strike up engaging conversations with ease.
- You’ll have a passion for learning about the latest technology products and features and be able to upskill the team with this too.
- Previous experience in a smart-home, mobile, tablet or laptop sales environment is a bonus for us, but not essential.
What experience should I have?
- Previous team management experience in a customer-facing environment.