Huawei In-Store Sales Advisor – Stratford (Westfield Shopping Centre)
Huawei Experience Store in Stratford is the first UK retail store dedicated to Huawei products. This state of the art store is fast paced and dynamic where customers truly feel inspired by Huawei products. You’ll be working together as a great team to deliver memorable and immersive experiences for customers: as they learn, shop and get support from you.
Team: Huawei Team
Working Part Time, 20 hours per week across the 7 day store opening times
Location: Stratford (Westfield Shopping Centre), London
Reports To: Store Manager
Culture is fun, friendly, open and welcoming.
Working in an upbeat forward thinking store environment.
Opportunity to represent a globally successful brand.
What is my role?
As a Sales Advisor you’re responsible for creating high quality experiences for customers on the shop floor.
Engage in Inquisitive and knowledgeable conversations with customers to discover their needs, ensuring they leave the flagship store happy and wanting to recommend to friends.
Introduce and match Huawei products and services the customers individual needs to create a great sale and experience
Help customers do what they love, in new ways, with Huawei technology.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Amazing communication skills and the confidence to strike up engaging conversations with an array of customers.
- A existing passion for technology and an inquisitive nature to learn about the latest products and features.
- Passionate about driving and influencing sales.
- Flexible and willing to work evenings and weekends depending on your shift work.
- Ability to speak mandarin would be beneficial.
What key skills should I have?
- Culture is fun, friendly, open and welcoming.
- Working in an upbeat forward thinking store environment.
- Opportunity to represent a globally successful brand.
What experience should I have?
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role; understands the environment and its priorities.
- Experience in a technology retail environment is advantageous.
- Experience with sales: do you achieve and exceed using ethics and transparency within your approach