Jabra National Field Manager – Midlands / London
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
What is my role?
We are looking for a Field Team Manager to manage Jabras dynamic regional field team across the UK.
The National Field Manager will be responsible for recruiting, developing, motivating, and leading your team to ensure success against our clients objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge to develop your career for a leading brand
What's expected of me in my role?
- Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop your field team with regular visits, reviews and through measurable plans, focusing on success and growth and nurturing your team by celebrating success and using all available resources available to you.
- Being responsible for all sales and training compliance in the field, coordinating merchandising action wherever possible and building strong client relationships
- Establish strong relationships with key partners (stores and competitors)
- Being aware of retailers objectives and ways of working to ensure harmonious relationships with our brand and people
- Training and induction of new members of the team
- Attend Global Round table meetings with the client, initiating innovative training ideas and discussing best practice with other NFMs around the world
- Ensuring accurate, detailed, measurable and timely completion on all commercial and competitive reporting from you and your team
- Call file management – work with AM on territories for the team and support the team with journey planning
- Reporting management and maintenance (Team Haven)
- Maintain regular communication with AM on field projects and team updates and the team development needs
- Communicating and coordinating with the team and BI (Brand Influencers) teams on the current and future activities, priorities and client requests based on the wider business strategy
- Constant review and improve mindset to all processes
- Audit and control of team expenses plus holiday and absence
- KPI tracking and proactive actions
What key skills should I have?
- Previous experience managing a field team
- Strong experience in field marketing, understanding of consumer electronics and retail knowledge
- Decisive analytical skills with commercial awareness. Ability to review data and act upon analysis
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others.
- Confident with MS suite products to ensure high level reporting execution and content.
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills.
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
What experience should I have?
- Experience in a field-based management role
- Experience in store merchandising, POS fulfilment and implementation
- Experience in data reporting and analytics
- Experience in client presenting
- Experience in on-boarding and training
- Ideally from a consumer electronics, FMCG and/or retail background.
- Vast experience with achieving and exceeding sales targets using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- Experience in being accountable for people performance and development
- Experienced in HR related to personnel meetings
- Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.