Jabra Regional Development Manager
You will be responsible for professionally representing the Jabra products range within the UK retail environment. You will efficiently cover your territory and become the point of contact regarding Jabra in-store execution, helping to promote and support their retail objectives and KPIs through training, merchandising and demonstration activities. You will drive sales by training store staff, demonstrating products to consumers and increasing awareness.
What this opportunity offers you:
Salary: £23,000 + 10% bonus opportunity and company car
Working: 5 days per week Monday to Friday (occasional weekend
throughout the year)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: London and surrounding areas
Covering: London and South East
A great chance to represent an exciting, pioneering brand
Ongoing training and support to get the best out of you and your role
Future opportunities within Retail Marketing Group
What is my role?
Enthusiastically demonstrating and training store staff on products to increase awareness.
Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking outside the box to action solutions via your team and in store relationships.
Be the champion and creator of sales opportunities.
Ensuring accurate, detailed, and timely completion on all commercial and competitive reporting duties as directed by the business.
Be the Brand Champion for Jabra products at retail.
Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Jabra products.
Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation.
Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store.
Display a professional demeanour while representing Jabra and RMG.
Have fun and smile!
What's expected of me in my role?
- Passion for audio technology.
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback.
- Access to smart phone (iPhone or Android)
What experience should I have?
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills.
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others.
- Decisive analytic skills and the behaviour to make considered choices based on data.