LG – Digital Ambassador – Weybridge
Being a part of this team means being enthusiastic about LG products to engage and present to online consumers. The Digital Ambassador (DA) role is building brand advocacy through relationships and delivering an inspiring experience to drive sales. You will also have opportunities to film new content in our broadcast studio and set direction when implementing new projects/ concepts.
Salary: £26,000pa, £3,250 bonus opportunity, laptop & mobile phone
Working week: 5 days (Tuesday – Saturday)
Working hours: 8:45am – 7pm (based on shift pattern)
Location: LG Broadcasting studio in Weybridge.
Applicant Ideal location: Within one hour of Weybridge
Do you enjoy talking about the latest technology from a worldwide brand?
Are you an ambitious salesperson with excellent customer service skills?
Are you someone who is confident and creative in front of a screen?
Would you love to pioneer a brand new online initiative?
Then we would love to hear from you…
What is my role?
Key responsibilities of an LG digital ambassador include, but are not limited to:
Familiarizing and aligning yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
Communicating and interacting with customers through video calls.
Delivering engaging and effective live demonstrations
Increase sales through your interactions and record outcomes.
Create digital content/scripts and out of the box e-solutions to achieve in your role.
Deliver a memorable experience to every customer by creating a lasting impression.
Keeping up to date with LG and competitor products and use this to convert sales.
Increase brand advocacy through meaningful relationships.
Communicate and collaborate effectively with the wider team, sharing best practice and overcoming challenges as a team.
Support with ad hoc and promotional additional activity.
Work collaboratively with the wider team to effectively achieve KPIs and provide quantifiable feedback.
What experience should I have?
- What key skills and experience should I have?
- Technology experience preferred and a natural interest in Technology is a must.
- Experience in sales/customer experience/ social media/blogging/filming (min 1 year).
- Experience with creative writing would be advantageous
- An active, energetic, and dynamic individual with enthusiasm and an understanding of return on investment.
- Confident to work on your own and as part of a team with the ability to set direction for your peers.
- Ability to be flexible and travel (incl late nights/weekends/overnights)
- Strong multitasking capabilities to switch between tasks/video creation/digital content and social media.
- Excellent verbal, communication, writing and documentation skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism.
- Computer literacy (ability to comfortably navigate in multiple technology applications).
- Confident in front of a camera to film content and stream live broadcasts.
- Strong communicator.
- Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment.
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback with measurable actions.