LG Lead Content Creator
The story so far…
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognize our achievements.
Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products and taking pride in sharing the innovation. The drive of a Lead Content Creator is building brand advocacy through training and supporting the team through best practice to achieve the sales targets.
Are you someone who is confident in creating memorable content?
Are you someone who can think outside of the box and capture the attention of the wider public socially, digitally or even Face to Face?
Do you have experience in producing varied training content and material?
Then we would love to hear from you!
What is my role?
Salary: £28,000 + £3,000 bonus opportunity + company car
Contract: Full time, perm
Reports to: Training Manager
Covering: Field based, national
Benefits: Company car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile, Health Benefits, 23-day holiday entitlement
Working Week: Mon – Fri (very occasional weekend working)
What's expected of me in my role?
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Working closely with the Training Manager to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies
- Ensure the LG team are well informed, knowledgeable, and skilled
- Ability to create varied training content and materials for training across all numerous platforms (digital, social, f2f) for LG’s Consumer Electronics product groups (Home Entertainment, Home Appliances & Audio)
- Manage and maintain LG’s online training portal
- Create and develop the New Starter training and induction program
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure training sessions are delivered in a consistent manner
- Review analysis of monthly training output. Identify changes required to drive knowledge
- Empower yourself to be creative when faced with challenges
- Planning & execution of training activities aligned with product roadmap
- Communicate effectively with the wider team
- Support with additional activity
What key skills should I have?
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
- Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
- Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel & Powerpoint
- Provide insightful, constructive, and informative feedback with measurable actions.
- Have a flexible and co-operative approach
- Ability to use varied training techniques and apply to the environment
- Present with confidence, passion, authenticity & excitement
What experience should I have?
- Experience in training/coaching/content creation (min 2 year)
- Increasing brand advocacy through training
- Leading by example
- Evaluation skills
- Active, energetic, and dynamic individual with enthusiasm for a practical role
- Confident to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to travel (incl overnights)