LG Digital Sales Demonstrator
Salary: £26,000 + £3,200 Bonus opportunity
Working: 5 days – Rota Basis (5 days during Monday-Saturday)
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
Location: LG Broadcasting studio in Weybridge, KT13 0SL
Reports to: Digital Team Manager
Team: LG Digital Team
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity and we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity
- Do you enjoy talking about the latest technology from a worldwide brand?
- Are you an ambitious salesperson with excellent customer service skills?
- Are you someone who is confident and creative in front of a screen?
- Would you love to pioneer a brand new online initiative?
Then we would love to hear from you…
Being a part of this team means being enthusiastic about LG products to engage and present to online consumers. The Digital Sales Demonstrator role is all about building brand advocacy through relationships and delivering an inspiring experience to drive sales. You will also have opportunities to film new content in our broadcast studio and set direction when implementing new projects/ concepts.
Key responsibilities of LG Digital Sales Demonstrator include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarizing and aligning yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Communicating and interacting with customers through video calls.
- Delivering engaging and effective live demonstrations
- Increase sales through your interactions and record outcomes.
- Create digital content/scripts and out of the box e-solutions to achieve in your role.
- Deliver a memorable experience to every customer by creating a lasting impression.
- Keeping up to date with LG and competitor products and use this to convert sales.
- Increase brand advocacy through meaningful relationships.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the wider team, sharing best practice and overcoming challenges as a team.
- Support with ad hoc and promotional additional activity.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to effectively achieve KPIs and provide quantifiable feedback.
What key skills and experience should I have?
- Technology experience preferred and a natural interest in Technology is a must.
- Experience in sales/customer experience/ social media/blogging/filming (min 1 year).
- Experience with creative writing would be advantageous
- An active, energetic, and dynamic individual with enthusiasm and an understanding of return on investment.
- Confident to work on your own and as part of a team with the ability to set direction for your peers.
- Ability to be flexible and travel (incl late nights/weekends/overnights)
- Strong multitasking capabilities to switch between tasks/video creation/digital content and social media.
- Excellent verbal, communication, writing and documentation skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism.
- Computer literacy (ability to comfortably navigate in multiple technology applications).
- Confident in front of a camera to film content and stream live broadcasts.
- Strong communicator.
- Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment.
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback with measurable actions.
What we offer you?
- 20 days annual leave
- A fantastic chance to represent an innovative brand.
- Initial and continuous support & training to get the very best out of you and your role
- A fun working environment where no two days are the same.
- Access to our broadcasting studio where you will be creating exclusive content.
- Full autonomy for you to spread your wings and grow your business.
- At RMG our field teams have a great opportunity to grow their career with not only RMG but our clients directly.
- RMG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion