LG Regional Ambassador – Home Entertainment Category – Cardiff
Salary: £23,000 plus company car + £2,000 bonus opportunity
Working: 5 days per week Tuesday – Saturday
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Covering South Wales Region
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity, and we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity
Our dynamic LG Team represents the innovative technology within Home Entertainment
As a Regional Ambassador you will be responsible for professionally representing LG Home Entertainment product range within a retail environment
You will efficiently cover your territory for LG and be responsible for LG in-store execution, helping to promote and support their retail objectives and KPIs through training, merchandising and demonstration activities
The LG Regional Ambassador will also be responsible for developing, motivating, and leading your in-store sales ambassadors to ensure success against LG’s objectives
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career in territory management capacity.
What is my role?
You will be part of an established and dynamic team representing the LG Electronics Team within the Home Entertainment Category which will include OLED, UHD 4K, NanoCell and QNED MiniLED TVs and Soundbars
Enthusiastically driving sales success for all stores by increasing awareness, and influencing how LG Home Entertainment products can provide state of the art features
Be the champion and creator of brand advocacy through creative and engaging training of retail store staff
Be the face of LG Electronics for Home Entertainment within retail whilst taking ownership of all sales and training compliance in your territory, coordinating merchandising action wherever possible and building strong relationships to successfully resolve where required
Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of LG products
Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
Directing and communicating with the in-store sales ambassador team on current activities, priorities and client requests based on the wider business strategy.
Forecast, plan and coordinating your store visits based on priorities and opportunities within your region
Display a professional demeanour while representing LG Electronics and RMG
Bring energy, create unity and think like an entrepreneur!
What experience should I have?
- Strong experience in field marketing, understanding of consumer electronics and retail knowledge
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others
- Decisive analytic skills and the behaviour to make considered choices based on data
- About you (this part is key):
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
- What this opportunity offers you:
- A great chance to represent an exciting, innovative brand
- To be a part of a dynamic well-established team
- Future opportunities within Retail Marketing Group