LG Regional Ambassador – Home Entertainment Category – North West
As an LG Regional Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing the Home Entertainment products of LG within the UK retail environment.
You will efficiently cover your territory and become the point of contact regarding LG’s in-store execution, helping to promote and support LG’s retail objectives and KPIs through training, merchandising and demonstration activities.
The LG Regional Ambassador will also be responsible for developing, motivating, and leading your in-store sales ambassadors to ensure success against LG’s objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career in territory management capacity.
What we offer you:
Full Initial and ongoing product and brand training.
A fun working environment where no two days are the same.
Career progression potential.
Full autonomy for you to spread your wings and grow your business.
A challenging and fulfilling role that will enhance your personal development.
Working week: 5 Days (Tuesday – Saturday)
Region covers: Manchester, Bolton, Burnley, Wigan, Stockport, Oldham, Rotherham
Benefits: Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile, Perk box
What is my role?
Key responsibilities of an LG Regional Ambassador include, but are not limited to:
Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking outside the box to action solutions via your team and in store relationships.
Taking ownership of all sales and training compliance in your territory, coordinating merchandising action wherever possible and building strong relationships to successfully resolve where required.
Representing the LG team from the front with product knowledge and completion of in store training modules, influencing store performance, and resolving in store challenges and objections.
Forecast, plan and coordinating your store visits based on priorities and opportunities within your region.
Develop and measure new training initiatives and ideas in stores which enthuse and engage store teams, this may include new range rollouts, technology updates and range refreshes.
Directing and communicating with the in-store sales ambassador team on current activities, priorities and client requests based on the wider business strategy.
Ensuring accurate, detailed, and timely completion on all commercial and competitive reporting duties as directed by the business.
Being aware of retailer’s objectives and ways of working to ensure a harmonious relationship with our brand and people. Being abreast of competitor activity and market trends which supports your ongoing knowledge of the industry in which the project is based.
What key skills should I have?
- Strong experience in field marketing, understanding of consumer electronics and retail knowledge.
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills.
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others.
- Decisive analytic skills and the behaviour to make considered choices based on data.
- Confident with MS suite products to ensure high level reporting execution and content.
- A natural passion for self-development.
What experience should I have?
- Experience in a field-based role required.
- Ideally from a consumer electronics and/or retail background.
- Vast experience with achieving and exceeding sales targets using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- Experience in being accountable for people performance and development.
- Experience in managing projects and/ or retail POS executions.