LG Sales Ambassador Dublin (Bank)
As a Sales Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing products of LG within the UK retail environment.
What is my role?
We are looking for someone who can be part of a flexible team able to cover sickness and holidays across a number of different retail stores. You will need to fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the LG products, helping to promote and support LG’s retail objectives. Successful applicants will be required on Saturday to Sunday, on a ad-hoc/part-time basis.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Develop your individual stores’ LG business by building a strong, influential, collaborative business relationship with store management and staff.
- Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of staff and customers.
- Actively approach customers, understanding their needs through passionate and informative engagement.
- Demonstrate the product range; features and benefits allowing potential customers to experience the LG products themselves.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge across relevant LG products.
- Actively sell and demonstrate LG products in-store, meeting all required targets by the client and Retail Marketing.
- Carry out store specific objectives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Be an ambassador for LG, representing the client and Retail Marketing, adhering to expectations including uniform policy.
- Communicate feedback/issues to relevant departments using the standard reporting procedures.
- Submission of a daily report via Pulse reporting system which contains accurate and valid data.
- Respond to requests from your Project Manager or Team Leader meeting any deadlines or requirements made of you.
- Partake in a pre-weekend briefing call with Team Leader to take direction and focus for the weekend ahead.
- Sign into the store declaring all personal belongings and following in-store policies and procedures.
What key skills should I have?
- First Class customer service
- A great can-do attitude
- Confident and friendly manner
What experience should I have?
- Proven previous retail sales experience