LG – Sales Ambassador – Gloucester
£75.00 per day plus Uncapped Sales Bonus Opportunities
January 13, 2022
What is my role?
LG In-Store Sales Ambassador - Gillmans - Gloucester
2 days per week (Friday - Saturday)
£75.00 per day plus uncapped sales bonus opportunity
What's expected of me in my role?
- As the sales ambassador in your store, you will be responsible for professionally representing the brand, developing business and market share for LG, within your store.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with team members within your store, this will be a key to driving your success in this role.
- Actively approach customers, understanding their needs through genuine lifestyle questioning and understanding them.
- Showcase the product range; allowing relevant features and benefits of LG to be experienced first-hand by all potential customers.
- Actively demonstrate and sell LG products in your store, meeting all required targets by the client and Retail Marketing as a standard.
- Strive to develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and create and deliver engaging training sessions on a one-to-one basis, on the LG home appliance range.
- Be a part of the big picture strategy and execute all in store initiatives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Be the eyes on the ground and communicate feedback/issues to the wider business.
- You will be accountable for an accurate and timely submission of daily reports, which is shared with all parts of the business.
- Work closely with the regional manager to deliver on deadlines as a part of the wider strategy.
- Participate and add value to the pre-weekend briefing call, understanding the direction, and driving performance forward, whilst sharing best practice with the wider team.
- Understand the working ways of the retail store in which you operate within to ensure a harmonious, progressive working relationship.
What key skills should I have?
- A natural passion/ interest in Technology and how it can enhance lives.
- The ability to deliver a personable best in class service to customers and ask for the business.
- Both a big team player and a personal drive to want to achieve as an individual.
- Strong business acumen and commercial negotiation skills to keep the brand at the forefront.
- Natural people skills to create genuine working relationships within store, to assist with brand influence and business insight.
What experience should I have?
- A background in retail and an understanding of the environment and its priorities.
- Experience with sales: someone who achieves and exceeds using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- A touch of theatre: understand our vision, develop from our tools, and improvise accordingly to deliver an immersive experience to customers and knowledge retention to staff.
- Business development experience: A clear understanding on the commercial aspect at hand