LG – Sales Ambassador – Home Appliances – Oxford Street
Salary: £80 per day (£71.36 + £8.64 holiday pay) plus uncapped sales bonus opportunity
Working: 2 days – Saturday & Sunday
Contract: Permanent / Part Time
Location: John Lewis, Oxford Street
Reports to: LG Regional Field Manager
Team: Home Appliances Team
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity, and we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity
Our dynamic LG Team represents the innovative technology within Home Appliances
You will be responsible for professionally representing LG Home Appliances product range within a retail environment
You will efficiently cover your partner store for LG and be responsible for LG in-store execution, helping to promote and support their retail objectives and KPIs through training, merchandising and demonstration activities
You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they experience the world of innovative technology.
Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within a retail environment
What is expected in my role:
- You will be part of an established and dynamic team representing the LG within the Home Appliances Category which will include Smart Fridges & Smart Washing Machines
- Enthusiastically demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how LG Home Appliances products can provide state of the art features
- Be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within retail.
- Be the face of LG for domestic appliances within retail
- Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of LG products
- Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
- Display a professional demeanor while representing LG and RMG
- Bring energy, create unity and think like an entrepreneur!
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Customer service background
- Background in consumer electronics preferred
- Must be willing to work bank holidays
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills
About you (this part is key):
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
What this opportunity offers you:
- A fantastic chance to represent an innovative brand.
- A great day rate + uncapped Bonus
- Initial and continuous support & training to get the very best out of you and your role
- At RMG our field teams have a great opportunity to grow their career with not only RMG but our clients directly.
- RMG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion