LG – Sales Ambassador – Home Entertainment – Liverpool
Salary: £80 per day plus uncapped commission
Department: LG Home Entertainment
Reporting to: LG Regional Field Manager
Location: JLP Liverpool
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (plus Bank Holidays)
Who we are:
- Created nearly 20 years ago to provide consumer electronics brands with field marketing services, Retail Marketing Group combines those capabilities with the benefits of first-class technology, all powered by amazing people.
- Retail Marketing Group Specialise in omni-channel field marketing services, in store and over video. Backed up by brand experience and content creation expertise. We help brands drive sales & win fans.
- We are storytellers, mime-artists, gesticulators. From the field to the follow-through, we get under the skin to engage where it matters most, creating immersive brand experiences that live on beyond the shop floor.
- Our people are our shining stars, a force for good on the ground, creating personal connections between consumer and brand, and memorable experiences that create advocacy in an otherwise virtual world.
- In everything we do our aim is to “emotionally connect brands with consumers through our people”
And we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity to find the next Sales Ambassador!!!
Sales Ambassador Role overview:
We are looking for a Sales Ambassador to increase sales of LGs Home Entertainment products & services within a retail environment.
If you are someone who loves innovative technology, building relationships and sales, then this is the perfect role for you!
Success will be achieved through your ability to influence and motivate Retail Store Staff whilst understanding the vision of LG and Retail Marketing Group.
Sales Ambassador Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastically driving sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they experience the world of innovative technology.
- Being the face of LG for Home Entertainment within retail whilst taking ownership of all sales and training compliance in your store, coordinating merchandising action wherever possible and building strong relationships to successfully resolve where required
- Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers within a retail environment
- Display a professional demeanour while representing LG and RMG
- Bring energy, create unity, and think like an entrepreneur!
What key skills and experience should I have?
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Customer service background
- Background in consumer electronics preferred
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills
About you (this part is key):
The perfect individual for this unique role will have a demonstrable track record, showcasing:
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
Benefits and Perks:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to a panel of trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- An exciting, varied and involved role where you will be a part of a fantastic culture and be a part of an epic team who live and breathe our company values
- The opportunity to be a central, key player within a fast-paced environment
- Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role
- The chance to meet and collaborate with colleagues on a regular basis at a mix of engaging venues
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion