National Field Manager – Technology Brand – Flexible Location
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity, and we are delighted to be partnering with a Leading Technology Brand for this fantastic opportunity.
What is my role?
We are looking for a Field Manager to manage a dynamic regional field team across the UK.
The National Field Manager will be responsible for recruiting, developing, motivating, and leading your team to ensure success against our clients objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge to develop your career for a global brand
What key skills should I have?
- Previous experience managing a field team (National experience is not essential, however advantageous)
- Strong experience in field marketing, understanding of consumer electronics and retail knowledge
- Decisive analytical skills with commercial awareness. Ability to review data and act upon analysis
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the natural ability to motivate others.
- Confident with MS suite products to ensure high level reporting execution and content.
- Professional interpersonal, communication and genuine relationship building skills.
- Can multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
What experience should I have?
- Experience in a field-based management role
- Experience in store merchandising, POS fulfilment and implementation
- Experience in data reporting and analytics
- Experience in client presenting
- Experience in onboarding and training
- Ideally from a consumer electronics, FMCG and/or retail background.
- Vast experience with achieving and exceeding sales targets using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- Experience in being accountable for people performance and development
- Experienced in HR related to personnel meetings
- Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.