Regional Product Trainer – Home Entertainment – Southwest
Salary: £24,400 + £2,000 Bonus + Company Car
Department: LG Home Entertainment
Reporting to: LG Regional Manager
Location: Southwest (Cardiff / Newport Gwent / Bristol or surrounding areas)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Days: 37.5 hours to be worked between Monday and Friday, plus 1 weekend day per month. Hours to be worked between 9am and 6:00pm.
Who we are:
- Created nearly 20 years ago to provide consumer electronics brands with field marketing services, Retail Marketing Group combines those capabilities with the benefits of first-class technology, all powered by amazing people.
- Retail Marketing Group Specialise in omni-channel field marketing services, in store and over video. Backed up by brand experience and content creation expertise. We help brands drive sales & win fans.
- We are storytellers, mime-artists, gesticulators. From the field to the follow-through, we get under the skin to engage where it matters most, creating immersive brand experiences that live on beyond the shop floor.
- Our people are our shining stars, a force for good on the ground, creating personal connections between consumer and brand, and memorable experiences that create advocacy in an otherwise virtual world.
- In everything we do our aim is to “emotionally connect brands with consumers through our people”
And we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity to find the next Regional Product Trainer!!!
Regional Product Trainer Role overview:
Our omnichannel LG Team represents the innovative technology within Home Entertainment. As a Regional Product Trainer, you will be responsible for professionally increasing LG Home Entertainment’s brand presence and product sell out.
You will be accountable for your territory and be responsible for in-store merchandising. You will cover national retailers and independents, helping to promote and support their retail objectives.
You will be responsible for coaching and motivating your in-store sales ambassadors to ensure success against LG’s objectives.
Regional Product Trainer Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take the ownership of training, merchandising and compliance within your region.
- Deliver engaging in-store training to build brand advocacy and product knowledge.
- Build and retain in-store relationship.
- Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of LG products.
- Coaching and mentoring in-store, LG sales ambassadors and sharing best practice.
- Plan your store visits effectively considering; sales data, time, workload, and the wider team to ensure you achieve KPIs.
- Showcase your commercial awareness and the impact you have on your territory.
- Attend regular training workshops, events, and updates from LG.
What key skills and experience should I have?
- Experience in product training, field marketing and retail knowledge is desirable.
- Professional communication and relationship building skills.
- Can use Microsoft PowerPoint, excel, word and outlook.
- Flexible, adaptive and can cope with priorities changing.
- Decisive analytic skills and the behaviour to make considered choices based on data.
About you (this part is key):
The perfect individual for this unique role will have a demonstrable track record showcasing:
- Passion for technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing reports.
- To be flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
Benefits and Perks:
- 29 days of annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- BUPA private healthcare & dental cover
- Pension (topped up to match employee contribution of 5%)
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Wellbeing services – remote GP access, mental health support and physio sessions
- Access to a panel of trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox rewards and discounts platform
- Volunteering scheme to support charities of your choice
- An exciting, varied and involved role where you will be a part of a fantastic culture and be a part of an epic team who live and breathe our company values
- The opportunity to be a central, key player within a fast-paced environment
- Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role
- The chance to meet and collaborate with colleagues on a regular basis at a mix of engaging venues
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion