Regional Product Trainer – Home Appliances – South West/South Coast
Salary: £23,690 + £2,000 Bonus + Company Car
Department: LG Home Appliances
Reporting to: LG Regional Field Manager
Location: South West/South Coast (Yeovil or surrounding areas)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Days: 37.5 hours to be worked between Monday and Sunday. Hours to be worked between 9am and 5:30pm on a rotation schedule. 2 weekend days every month on a rotation basis with days off in lieu during the following week
Here at Retail Marketing Group, we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
Who we are:
- Created nearly 20 years ago to provide consumer electronics brands with field marketing services, Retail Marketing Group combines those capabilities with the benefits of first-class technology, all powered by amazing people.
- Retail Marketing Group Specialise in omni-channel field marketing services, in store and over video. Backed up by brand experience and content creation expertise. We help brands drive sales & win fans.
- We are storytellers, mime-artists, gesticulators. From the field to the follow-through, we get under the skin to engage where it matters most, creating immersive brand experiences that live on beyond the shop floor.
- Our people are our shining stars, a force for good on the ground, creating personal connections between consumer and brand, and memorable experiences that create advocacy in an otherwise virtual world.
- In everything we do our aim is to “emotionally connect brands with consumers through our people”
And we are delighted to be partnering with a Premium Brand, LG Electronics for this fantastic opportunity to find the next Regional Product Trainer!!!
Regional Product Trainer Role overview:
We are looking for a Regional Product Trainer to increase sales of LGs Home Appliances Category which will include Smart Fridges & Smart Washing Machines & services within a retail environment. You will be visiting Currys, John Lewis & Independents, and build brand advocacy through the delivery of first-class brand education, training and engagement at regional levels
If you are someone who loves innovative technology and loves to build relationships, then this is the perfect role for you!
Success will be achieved through your ability to influence and motivate Retail Store Staff whilst understanding the vision of LG and Retail Marketing Group.
Regional Product Trainer Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastically driving sales success for all stores by increasing awareness, and influencing how LG Home Appliances products can provide state of the art features
- Being the face of LG for Home Appliances within retail whilst taking ownership of all sales and training compliance in your territory, coordinating merchandising action wherever possible and building strong relationships to successfully resolve where required
- Forecast, plan and coordinating your store visits based on priorities and opportunities within your region
- Display a professional demeanour while representing LG and RMG
- Bring energy, create unity and think like an entrepreneur!
What key skills and experience should I have?
- Field Marketing experience
- Passion for technology
- Route/Journey Planning
- Full UK Driving License is required for this role
About you (this part is key):
The perfect individual for this unique role will have a demonstrable track record showcasing:
- Strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
- If you are someone who can influence sales through training and building relationships and demonstrates alignment with our values, then we would be delighted to have you onboard!
Benefits and Perks:
- 29 days of annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- BUPA private healthcare & dental cover
- Pension (topped up to match employee contribution of 5%)
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Wellbeing services – remote GP access, mental health support and physio sessions
- Access to a panel of trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox rewards and discounts platform
- Volunteering scheme to support charities of your choice
- An exciting, varied and involved role where you will be a part of a fantastic culture and be a part of an epic team who live and breathe our company values
- The opportunity to be a central, key player within a fast-paced environment
- Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role
- The chance to meet and collaborate with colleagues on a regular basis at a mix of engaging venues
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion