Retail Support Specialist (RSS) – Birmingham
As a Retail Support Specialist (RSS) you will be a motivated sales focused individual to deliver against aggressive sales and category growth targets.
In addition to covering field based duties you will be responsible for increasing sales of Huawei products within selected leading retailers through the delivery of first class training, brand engagement, merchandising and assisted sales activities within an allocated region of stores. You will also ensure strong relationships are gained and developed with key colleagues/managers within these stores to increase Huawei brand loyalty and sales.
Further to this you will be expected to seamlessly transition between traditional and digital field engagement/support.
The success of your role and other members of the RSS team will be measured against sales targets. Individual bonuses will be awarded based on performance versus sales targets.
What we offer you:
Salary: 23,000 + Bonus opportunity + £400 monthly car allowance or company car
Contract: Full Time, Perm
Working: 5 days, 9am-5:30pm, predominantly Mon-Fri (flexibility to work some weekend is required)
Reports to: Regional Field Manager (RFM)
Start Date: November 1st
Training Dates: November 1st – 5th including team support in the field
Location: Field Based Birmingham
Full Initial and ongoing product and brand training.
A fun working environment where no two days are the same.
Career progression potential.
Full autonomy for you to spread your wings and grow your business.
A challenging and fulfilling role that will enhance your personal development.
What is my role?
To support the Regional Field Manager and RSS team in the delivery of best-in-class retail & B2B sales solutions for Huawei at the most efficient cost.
To act as a mentor for best practise field standards.
Be an ambassador for Huawei in store and online. A professional approach and appearance is required at all times.
Proactively demonstrate Huawei product features and technology to consumers and store colleagues, ensuring the features and benefits of the product are clearly communicated to increase sales.
Build rapport with consumers, store colleagues & businesses, leaving a positive lasting impression of Huawei.
Ensure days and hours of confirmed work are adhered to
Ensure targets/KPI’s set are achieved/exceeded in line with terms of employment.
Maintain a professional presence online/through social media and engagement platforms with the understanding that this is to drive sales.
Understanding your consumer, with regular contribution to voice of consumer document/projects.
Moving from product centric to consumer centric.
To show flexibility and understanding in the fast nature of the industry and requirements of the business.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Engage in direct sales/product demonstrations with customers.
- Support the sales process of Huawei products in store & online, working in conjunction with sales colleagues throughout the process (following any retailer specific guidelines)
- Educate store colleagues on the best way to sell Huawei products.
- Work to set targets to ensure delivery of sales increase.
- Seek local opportunities within region for B2B sales.
- Maintain a sales driven online presence through social media / engagement platforms.
- A strong focus on sales is paramount for this role.
- Develop and deliver formal and informal training packages, tailored to varying skill levels & audiences.
- Clearly communicate the Huawei product range USP’s.
- Use appropriate training tools provided.
- Track and record all training information, including knowledge quiz/ individuals progress.
- Ensure all new starters have been trained to the standard required by Huawei.
- Ensure all Huawei products are on display as per planogram agreement on exit.
- Ensure Huawei product stock levels are reported accurately from the retailer’s stock system.
- Ensure all Huawei products and any shop displays are in pristine display condition and clean/ dust free.
- Ensure all Huawei POS is current, not damaged and sited in store as per planogram agreement.
- Provide accurate and detailed reporting information in line with brief/ directed by Line Manager or Client, including the capture of photographs.
- All deadlines to be met, unless agreed in advance with Line Manager.
- Gain feedback from store colleagues and / or customers as directed.