RMG – Talent Consultant – Remote
Salary: £25,500 (Pro Rata)
Working: Monday – Friday, 9.00 -5:00pm
Contract: 3 Months Fixed Term – with the possibility to go permanent
Reports to: Recruitment Lead
Location: Remote based
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
Whilst the last year has brought its challenges, our business is bouncing back with an ambitious and exciting plan for growth. At RMG our people are our shining stars, a force for good on the ground, creating personal connections between consumer and brand, and memorable experiences that create advocacy. You’ll be providing a highly consultative service to our Hiring Managers, building great relationships and providing a tailored recruitment solution. This could be for Head office or field-based roles, for both permanent and short-term solutions at all levels.
What is expected of you in your role?
- Building great relationships with all stakeholders to understand their specific needs, providing excellent service and effective communication throughout campaigns.
- Placing highly creative job adverts for our varied client campaigns utilising social media channels, internal comms and job boards; monitoring return of investment to both RMG and our clients.
- Attending events such as Careers Fairs and Networking events.
- Organisation and delivery of assessment centres, where required.
- Proactively increasing our candidate talent pools for specific campaigns e.g., headhunting on LinkedIn. This will include building our digital and experiential talent pool as we develop our services.
- Building strong relationships with both our new and existing candidates.
- Screening of CVs and applications, providing a recommended shortlist for our hiring managers
- Conducting telephone pre-screens and live video interviews.
- Ensuring accuracy and 100% compliance of new starter documentation such as Right to Work and contracts.
- Highlight any recruitment issues/bottlenecks to the Recruitment Manager and stakeholders
- Data capture for vacancy progress tracking.
- Keeping abreast of candidate and competitor market changes and trends.
- Providing guidance to Hiring Managers in conducting interviews and obtaining Right to Work.
- End-to-end campaign management of tactical activity, preparing timelines, flagging risks and creating contingency plans.
- Support with continuous improvement in the recruitment process and systems
What experience do I need to have?
- Proven recruitment experience in working on multiple, fast-paced projects, from setting up to end of campaign reporting
- Experience in field-sales recruitment will be advantageous
- Experience in using creative direct sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Recruitment Job Boards, industry groups and forums)
- External market mapping, competitor analysis and proactive talent pooling
- Experience of video or face to face interviewing, advising on the right assessment solutions
- Comfortable with using social media for recruitment, such as Facebook and LinkedIn
What skills should I have?
- The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Confidence and influential communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude and team player
- Microsoft Office suite experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Applicant tracking system experience
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be a central key player within a fast paced environment
- Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role
- Working within an organisation which strives to recognise potential and develop individuals