Senior Sales Executive
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 (OTE £58,500) with 30% performance related bonus plus uncapped commission over target
Department: Sales team
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Location: Office based – Hertfordshire
Working Days: Monday -Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Must have Full UK Driving License with own vehicle to be considered for this role
We are Retail Innovation Group. We are one Team and in everything we do our aim is to “emotionally connect brands with consumers through our people”
Delivering on behalf of Retail Marketing Group & Retail Storey
Providing consumer electronics brands with field marketing services, Retail Innovation Group combines those capabilities with the benefits of first-class technology, all powered by amazing people
Our community is connected and empowered, diverse in thought and background
Our energy is limitless, fuelling our passion for transformation
Bold and courageous, we disrupt the present to build a better future
And we are on the search for our next Senior Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive position is a crucial role to ensure we as a business can not only achieve but smash our goals! The main objective of this role is to drive new business opportunities for the business and our operating partners, building effective relationships with key decision makers within Innovation product brands in the UK to sell our Group services. Your role entails understanding what matters most to our clients to directly impact how we communicate, pitch, and interact. Utilising the assets and tools provided, maintain a compliant CRM to support effective business forecasting and gatekeep Our rate cards to ensure maximum achievement from client budgets
You will be working closely with our other agencies Retail Marketing Group & Retail Storey as well as representing Retail Innovation Group.
Key responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Drives and expands business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors with reposting included.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Deliver against new business revenue and GP targets identified across the group
- Work efficiently with partners to convert leads through to sale
- Pre submission, obtain cost approval from Commercial Director
- Present to clients in face to face and via virtual meetings with the objective to close
- Share contracting information with Commercial Director for final sign off
- Ensure the CRM is always 100% compliant with each client, contact, deal, value and lead contacts updated daily
- Ensure understanding of the ROI from each service offering across the Group and can clearly communicate the benefits
- Continuously look to build the Groups proposition based on market data, evolving consumer behaviours and sector specific trends
What key skills and experience should I have?
- CRM Operational experience
- 3+ years’ experience exceeding new business revenue objectives
- Strong relationships with brands and retailers across consumer goods brands
- System reporting accuracy and management
- Commercial Objection handling and Negotiation skills
- Senior-level influence
- Presentation building and delivery
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Creative problem solving
About you (this part is key):
The perfect individual for this unique role will have a demonstrable track record, who is:
- Hands-on, dynamic, bold, relentless, and high energy
- Able to find, contact and persuade high-level professionals to buy
- Articulate and accurate
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Deadline-driven, self-starter. Initiative is invaluable
- Extremely organized with extremely high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results orientated
- Metrics-driven with strong analytical skills
- Demonstratable alignment with our values
What we offer you:
- An exciting, varied and involved role where you will be a part of a fantastic culture
- Private healthcare
- The opportunity to be a central, key player within a fast-paced environment
- Initial and continuous support and training to get the very best out of you and your role
- 25 days of annual holidays on top of the typical festive and bank ones, of course.
- Extra day off for your Birthday to celebrate you!
- Buy / Sell holiday scheme
- The chance to meet and collaborate with colleagues on a regular basis at a mix of engaging venues
- We encourage flexible working and work life balance matters to us. We offer an extended 90-minute lunch break, encouraging everyone to take time away from their screen and are supportive of day-to-day family needs