Situ Live – Content and Livestream Production Manager
Situ Live is a brand-new immersive shopping experience which launched in London, Westfield in October 2021.
We’re bringing the magic of theatre to the High Street. Situ Live is a real-life retail playhouse where products are brought to life through interactive store design, live demonstrations, exciting events, and expert storytelling. Visitors then scan a QR code to buy the products
The venue showcases a world-class collection of brands from the likes of Maserati, Oculus, Fitbit, Sonos, Lenovo, and Bosch to cutting-edge companies with innovation you won’t find in other stores.
At Situ Live we have a fully kitted-out kitchen, functional gym, and live stage, where we host a variety of events and activations – from cooking demonstrations with celebrity chefs to exclusive product launches. As such we are looking for an individual to set up and manage multiple content teams to output high quality content for both online and offline use. This is a pivotal role and requires a highly competent producer capable of managing multiple projects against tight schedules and budgets.
Let’s set the scene and give you a taster of the environment you will be developing content for:
• You will be part of the support team of a large venue in Westfield Shopping Centre with a series of bespoke curated environments.
• Situ Live London will be the first store of its kind to kickstart a new generation of stores which offers customers an immersive experience with a wide range of home technology products ranging from Home Entertainment to Gym equipment and all that’s in between.
• The store will have 6 staging areas each with a different theme where live events/shows/acts/demonstrations will take place, often with celebrity guests to interact with.
What's expected of me in my role?
- • Ownership of content development in all aspects of the Venue
- • To support and manage content team to set up, schedule and manage video content and live stream shopping production.
- • Support in the creative direction (where required) for on set video creation
- • Set video production standards and ensure they are upheld
- • Work with the content teams to set up and produce short and long form video content, stills and photography as required.
- • Manage all production and project requirements to set teams up well when producing short and long form videos (brief of what is required, associated budget or props required, lighting sourcing if required, timelines for on air, script quality, managing talent etc)
- • Support where required in video editing and motion graphic production
- • Manage and liaise with any external brands, suppliers or influencers required to feature in videos
What key skills should I have?
- • Capable of self and time management when working to tight schedules
- • Demonstrate a deep understanding of social media and how to adapt content
- • Experience with the previously mentioned tools
- • Passionate about technology/brands/retail/events
- • Be able to understand people and engagement and embody the company culture
- • We are looking for the creatives, we love storytellers and passionate individuals who want to shake up normality.
What experience should I have?
- We are looking for someone who has experience in any, or a combination of the following:
- • 3-5 years’ experience managing video production and ideally at least 1 year in a live streaming environment preferably with agency side experience dealing with multiple brands
- • People management of a small team
- • Management of multiple projects and timelines
- • Experience in live or virtual event AV production, filming, and streaming technology such as Streamyard, Wowza, Wirecast, Vimeo Livestream Studio etc
- • Proven experience working with social channel live systems (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok)