SituLive – Brand Activation & Events Manager, White City, London
SituLive – Brand Activation & Events Manager – White City, London
Salary: £37,500 + 10% Bonus opportunity
Working: 5 Days – Monday to Sunday (You may need to work extra hours in the lead up to an event)
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: White City, London
Who are we and what do we do?
Situ Live is a brand-new immersive shopping experience which launched in London, Westfield in September 2021.
We’re bringing the magic of theatre to the High Street. Situ Live is a real-life retail playhouse where products are brought to life through interactive store design, live demonstrations, exciting events, and expert storytelling. Visitors then scan a QR code to buy the products
The venue showcases a world-class collection of brands from the likes of Maserati, Oculus, Fitbit, Sonos, Lenovo, and Bosch to cutting-edge companies with innovation you won’t find in other stores.
At Situ Live we have a fully kitted-out kitchen, functional gym, and live stage, where we host a variety of events and activations – from cooking demonstrations with celebrity chefs to exclusive product launches. As such we are looking for an imaginative and detail-orientated Events Manager to drive these events forward.
Overall purpose of this role:
To own the content creation strategy in collaboration with our brand partners, which drive footfall and engagement in our Westfield London venue.
This is a truly unique role aimed at an individual who has experience in creating events or activations, working closely with external facing clients, and communicating events effectively.
What this role entails:
- Lead and own the content creation strategy across all channels, and the editorial calendar is set up to execute content that builds our brand and partner product engagement.
- Lead in-house content creation teams to deliver highly engaging content (written and video) across key channels
- Be aware of content trends and experiment with new ways to deepen audience engagement with our brand and partner products
- Set up and own the end-to-end content creation process to execute across multiple platforms directing the filming for hundreds of products
- Establish frameworks that ensures our content is consistently at a high standard of creativity and effectiveness whilst working closely with our creative director to ensure our content is on-brand
- Lead the editorial story telling format (informed by key trends) that enables products to be bought to life through the power of voice online and in physical spaces.
- Experience producing and managing SEO driven content and paid media campaigns would be an advantage.
- Experience with targeted native advertising and affiliate networks would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team agency or client side
- Excellent communication skills and experience cross-media (written, video, audio)
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills paired with meticulous taste and a growth mindset.
- Proven track record of running content team on client or agency side
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Comfortable talking to brands and selling-in ideas
- Experience in communicating and influencing external clients
- Sales and marketing skills to promote the event and attract sponsorship
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
You will need to live by our core values of honesty, inspiration, simplicity, and drive.
You will look to bring out the best in your team and demonstrate humility, maturity, and consistency in everything you do.
What this opportunity offers you:
- Significant career opportunities in a growing start-up
- The ability to inject your own experience and creative flair to help reinvent retail
- Opportunity to collaborate with global brand leaders and influencers
- The chance to manage a highly energetic, creative team of people within a venue
- Participate in a fun, and informative onboarding process
- Being a part of the Situ Live philosophy of promoting health, wealth and meaning for everyone every day. Encompassing our attitudes….
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Be very human
- Create small innovations
- Act with humble confidence