SituLive – Chef / Demonstrator – White City, London – Part Time
SituLive – Chef / Demonstrator
Salary: £30,000 + 10% Bonus – Pro Rata for part time role
Working: 2 Days a week – Saturday & Sunday
Contract: Permanent, Part Time
Location: White City, London
So, you like to cook? …. That’s great! But do you like to cook whilst presenting to an audience?
We are searching for our Jamie Olivers, Ainsley Harriotts, Nigella Lawsons… you get the idea.
Who are we and what do we do?
SituLive is changing the way people discover, experience, and choose lifestyle products forever by creating an immersive store experience which launched in London, Westfield in September 2021. A new physical and digital retail format that blends the editorial strength of lifestyle magazines with the sensory energy of live experiential action.
We are looking for the innovators, disruptors and imagineers who want to help change the future of retail by focusing on brand immersion and experience through the medium of live story telling. We are bringing some of the magic of theatre to how we shop for lifestyle technology products by offering curated experiences across a physical and digital retail format and you will lead the high engaging teams supporting visitors to our experience.
What this role entails:
- As a SituLive chef you will have a flare for creativity in the kitchen and the expertise to tempt the tastebuds of the audience.
- You will help create excitement around our clients’ products within the kitchen environment and provide the right solutions to fit consumers lifestyles and needs.
- Each day you will be cooking a variety of appetising healthy meals and tasters depending on scheduled events.
- Our Hello Fresh partner will be supplying the raw ingredients and you will be asked on occasions to bring to life recipes from their cookbooks. Showing anyone can create their healthy meals easily.
- You will provide a consumer experience that is like no other in retail and will understand that providing the right solutions to consumer needs will automatically influence them to scan the QR code directing them to the brands website.
- Helping customers navigate brand websites and complete their purchase, with products being delivered directly to their home, within days.
- You will be part of a team of highly energetic and passionate individuals who bring products to life on behalf of exciting technology brands from around the world.
- You will be driven to influence sales for our brands.
- You will have a proven background in creating delicious healthy meals & snacks.
- The expertise and the skill to cook meals in a kitchen environment whilst presenting to an audience.
- Experience within a retail, events or pop-up shop environment, demonstrating kitchen products with confidence
- Selling kitchen technology products is advantageous
- A background in delivering the full demonstration journey through to a sale.
- Have worked within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
About you (this part is key):
- Ability to deliver great customer demonstrations in a very active environment and to be excited by constant personal interaction.
- Passionate about kitchen technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers
- You will need to be a creative, high energy, driven and dynamic individual
- Strong people skills and passionate about service and influencing sales.
What this opportunity offers you:
- You will be working with the latest kitchen equipment
- Opportunity to meet, engage, network with global brand leaders/influencers/contacts
- The ability to inject your own experience and creative flair to help reinvent retail
- The chance to work with a highly energetic, creative team of people within a store
- Participate in a structured, fun and informative recruitment process
- We are equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion