SituLive – Head Of Content – White City, London
SituLive – Head of Content – White City, London
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus 10% bonus
Working: 5 days – Monday to Sunday
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: White City, London (Venue/Content Studio)
Direct reports: Content Delivery Crew to report into you
A great opportunity to use your experience and talent to become part of a ground-breaking team that is shaking up how consumer lifestyle technology products are sold. Recently awarded a Gold Award by Retail Week our physical and digital experiential marketing platform is attracting global attention.
SituLive launched in October 2021 with the ambition to become a first-choice destination to discover and choose the latest and best innovation products designed to make life better. Our first physical venue in Westfield London has attracted over 200,000 visitors with immersive showrooms, live theatrics, and expert demonstrations of some ultra-cool new brands and innovative products.
The venue is also set-up to be a unique environment to for our content creators and our brand’s high-profile influencers to create amazing content and build a community of followers online and in real life. As we grow our reach our online marketplace, live stream shopping, product matchmaker tools and digital buying guides will help shoppers choose the best and latest products for entertainment, home, work, communications, wellness, sport, travel and more.
This is a unique opportunity to meet, engage, network with global brands and influencers, inject your own experience and creative flair to help us reinvent an industry and work with a highly energetic, friendly, and creative team.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and own the content strategy and execution across all channels that builds our brand and partner product engagement.
- Direct and manage our in-house content creation teams to deliver highly engaging content (written and video) that builds our reach, establishes our authority, and delivers on our commercial proposition
- Set up and own the end-to-end content creation process including videos for social channels, product category buying guides, product intro/demo’s and live stream shopping.
- Establish frameworks and high production standards working with our digital operations team and creative director to ensures our content is creative, consistent, effective, organised, on budget and on-brand
- Be aware of content trends and experiment with new ways to deepen audience engagement with our brand and partner products
- Work with the account management teams to encourage the involvement of clients, suppliers or influencers and to maximise the reach potential of our content through their networks.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience managing content/video production teams ideally with agency side experience dealing with multiple brands, projects and time lines
We’d Love it if you had this experience to:
- Creating and executing an effective organic social media strategy (Instagram and TikTok)
- Live streaming environments across social channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook) and technologies such as Streamyard, Wowza, Wirecast, Vimeo Livestream Studio etc
- Live event AV production and filming
- Producing and managing SEO driven content and paid media campaigns
- Targeted native advertising and affiliate networks
What this opportunity offers you:
- Opportunity to meet, engage, network with global brand leaders/influencers/contacts
- The ability to inject your own experience and creative flair to help reinvent retail
- The chance to work with a highly energetic, creative team of people
- Participate in a structured, fun and informative recruitment process
- Career development opportunities
There is so much more to tell you about this opportunity! If this short description excites you, please apply now