Tempur SA Bluewater, Greenhithe
Here at RMG we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity and we are delighted to partner with Tempur, offering premium products to the John Lewis Customers.
What is my role?
As the Brand Ambassador in your store, you will be responsible for professionally representing the brand, developing business and market share for Tempur, within your store.
Building strong and effective working relationships with team members within your store, this will be a key to driving your success in this role.
Actively approach customers, understanding their needs through genuine lifestyle questioning and understanding them.
Evangelize and showcase the product range; allowing relevant features and benefits of LG to be experienced first-hand by all potential customers.
Be a part of the big picture strategy and execute all in store initiatives as directed by the client where appropriate.
Be the eyes on the ground and communicate feedback/issues to the wider business.
You will be accountable for an accurate and timely submission of daily reports, which is shared with all parts of the business.
Participate and add value to team briefing calls, understanding the direction, and driving performance forward, whilst sharing best practice with the wider team.
Understand the working ways of the retail store in which you operate within to ensure a harmonious, progressive working relationship.
What key skills should I have?
- A natural passion for customer service
- The ability to deliver a personable best in class service to customers and ask for the business.
- Both a big team player and a personal drive to want to achieve as an individual.
- Strong business acumen and commercial negotiation skills to keep the brand at the forefront.
- Natural people skills to create genuine working relationships within store, to assist with brand influence and business insight.
What experience should I have?
- A background in retail and an understanding of the environment and its priorities.
- Experience with sales is advantageous: someone who achieves and exceeds using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- A touch of theatre: understand our vision, develop from our tools, and improvise accordingly to deliver an immersive experience to customers and knowledge retention to staff.