Training Ambassador : Premium Kitchen Appliance Brand – East Anglia
Salary: £110 per day plus £10 daily bonus
Department: Retail Storey
Reporting to: Account Manager
Location: Ideal location: Thetford/Norwich
Contract: Tactical – ongoing
Working Days: 5 days per month (in the first two weeks of the month)
Here at Retail Storey we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
Who we are:
- Retail Storey began development in 2019 as a team within leading retail marketing agency, (Retail Marketing Group), focused on the challenges of creating better brand connections online
- Our team was built from within, with digital brand experts from household brands such as Nike, Warner Brothers, Microsoft and GoPro
- We combine our industry-leading video & live chat technology, and award-winning retail sales experience, to create a powerful online retail experience
- We connect brands to consumers through personalised online shopping experiences, powered by video, text and live chat
And we are on the search for our next Training Ambassador!!!
Training Ambassador Role Overview:
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We
work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements.
Being a part of this team means being an expert of the brand, with a full understanding of
their commercial impact.
As a Training Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing the products
of our client within the UK retail environment. You will efficiently cover your territory and become the
point of contact regarding their in-store execution, helping to promote and support their retail
objectives and KPIs through training and merchandising activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career in a regional
This is a rolling work pattern of 5 days worth of work to be completed in the final 2 weeks of each month. Based on 3 store visits per day.
Training Ambassador Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking
outside the box to action solutions via your team and in store relationships.
- Taking ownership of all training and merchandising compliance in your territory, and
building strong relationships to successfully resolve where required.
- Representing the brand and the team from the front with product knowledge and completion
of in store and brand training modules, influencing store performance, and resolving in
store challenges and objections.
- Engaging communication skills to be able to communicate with all level of employees.
- Plan and coordinating your store visits based on priorities and opportunities within
- Develop and measure new training initiatives and ideas in stores which enthuse and
engage store teams, this may include new range rollouts, technology updates and
- Directing and communicating with the in-store teams on current activities, priorities
and client requests based on the wider business strategy.
- Ensuring accurate, detailed, and timely completion on all commercial and competitive
reporting duties as directed by the business.
- Being aware of retailer’s objectives and ways of working to ensure a harmonious
relationship with our brand and people. Being abreast of competitor activity and
market trends which supports your ongoing knowledge of the industry in which the
project is based.
- Experience in a field-based training role required.
- Ideally from a consumer electronics and/or retail background.
- Vast experience with achieving and exceeding sales targets using ethics and
transparency with their approach.
- Experience in being accountable for people performance and development.
- Experience in managing projects and/ or retail POS executions.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working and autonomy to organise your own workload.
- A remit which involves travel out and about visiting stores and meeting new people.
- Experience in working with a national based team to achieve one objective.
- An opportunity to work with a global brand that has been around for over 100 years.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if we haven’t been in touch within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion